One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) is designed to address agencies' need for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple professional service disciplines and ancillary services with the flexibility for all contract types and pricing at the task order level. Regardless of the particular area of expertise or mission space of the agency originating the requirement, OASIS may be used to support and/or improve an organization's Program Management, Management Consulting, Engineering, Scientific, Logistics, and Financial disciplines that span all life cycle phases for a total integrated solution as depicted in the OASIS Program Architecture illustration below
The concept of OASIS is to provide for total solutions crossing over multiple discipline
areas. The overarching goals of OASIS include:
- + Drive efficiencies;
- + Leverage the government's buying power;
- + Streamline the acquisition process for government and industry;
- + Maximize opportunities for Small Businesses (SBs);
- + Promote knowledge management and sharing of best practices;
- + Reduce high risk contracting; and
- + Provide a total GSA solution set to reduce duplicative contracting vehicles.
OASIS is a Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract for Government-wide professional service based requirements which is available for use by all Federal agencies and other entities. For more information about this contract, please visit the GSA website: https://www.gsa.gov/acquisition/products-services/professional-services/one-acquisition-solution-for-integrated-services-oasis
- Wide variety of products and services
- Contractor team arrangements allow industry partners to collaborate
- Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools
- Responsive regional GSA representatives
- Blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts
The prices, terms and conditions stated under these SINs apply exclusively to IT 70 within the scope of this Schedule.
Period of Performance:
Oasis 8a – 12/19/2024
Oasis SB – 12/19/2024
Who is Eligible:
The services to be provided under the OASIS master contract are intended to meet the professional service mission requirements of all Federal agencies, including all organizations within the Department of Defense (DoD).
Muti-Agency Contract (MAC)
General Services Administration (GSA)
COR: Ronnie Simpkins, Sr. Contracting Officer, GSA CO/FAS/ITS/QTF1BA, email@example.com, (703) 605-2736 (Office), (703) 605-9944 (Fax)
0.75%, unless negotiated by MOU with agency
Task Order Types:
OASIS allows for all contract types at the task order level (e.g., Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Fixed-Price (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour). Task orders may also combine more than one contract type (e.g., FFP/Cost, FFP/Labor Hour etc.). Additionally, task orders may include incentives, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.